The Crimson Catz 12 weeks Wellness and Lifestyle Programme
Throughout my work in the Health & Fitness industry, and acting on feedback I have received, I felt there was a need to start Crimson Catz 'Wellbeing & Lifestyle' group.
Unfortunately psychological issues, peer pressure, low self esteem and stressful work environments seem to be the main cause of fad dieting and lack of motivation to exercise. We have a dependence on modern technology as many jobs are desk bound or field operated, so you spend most of your time sitting or driving everywhere.
The purpose of our programme is to help everyone gain confidence, good health, self esteem and a better lifestyle. I'll also help you understand why having a healthy lifestyle and exercising properly is important and worthwhile.
This programme should not be confused with the type offered in most clubs who'll often embarrass you in front of others and don't really educate their members. This isn't a short term 'fix'. It has been found that it takes the average person at least 3 months (12 weeks) to change and adapt their lifestyle and stick to these changes for the future.
If you agree with at least three of the following statements below it would be beneficial for you to join the programme whether in a group (maximum of 4 per group) or on a 1-2-1 basis.
I would like to :
- join a programme on a 1-2-1 basis or with a group of friends, for moral support
- gain more confidence and self esteem.
- gain a better understanding of food groups and how they work
- change my body composition and my wellbeing for the long term.
- understand why I keep on 'dieting' with no long term results.
- Shift that extra 'baby' weight and keep it off long term.
- have someone who can help guide me in the right direction.
- socialise generally without feeling embarrassed.
- look and feel good about myself.
- have someone to help motivate me.
Some important things to know about the programme before you sign up:
- A health questionnaire and disclaimer will need to be filled in prior to joining the programme.
- There will be a 'free' 1 hour induction which will include a fitness test.
- I will explain everything we will be covering in each session during the induction.
- After session 12 you will have a final fitness test.
- All the fitness test results will be recorded in the books provided.
- You will be keeping a food diary and receive ongoing support from me.
- The cost is £120 for 12 sessions (£10 an hour and includes written materials for you to keep).
- You can also do this as a group (the fee covers up to a maximum of 4 in a group)
- Payment is by cash or cheque but all funds must clear before the programme can start.
- A different topic will be covered every session as well as your food and exercise diary consultations.
I would love to welcome you on board the programme and look forwards to hearing from you soon!
Crimson Love - Anita