Term and Conditions
- Content - All content including pictures, designs, logos, photographs, text written and other materials on this Website are owned, controlled or licensed to the Supplier. They are protected by copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights. Unauthorised use of this content is prohibited.
- Promotions - Any promotions can be withdrawn at any time in line with management discretion.
- All clients undertaking treatments using dye e.g. lash and brow treatments must take a skin test 48hrs prior to the appointment.
Cancellations - The following fees will apply to late cancellations:
- A cancellation fee of 50% of the cost of the treatments will be incurred for less than 48hrs notice unless the appointment is re-booked with us within 2 weeks of the original appointment.
- Home visits - If you, the 'client', change your mind on having one or all treatments on the day of your booking, whether or not 'Crimson Catz' are at your home, you will be responsible to pay the full amount that was agreed prior to the booking.
- Changes - Any change to opening times, promotions and events held by Crimson Catz is by the owner's discretion.
- Consultations - Within your consultation, we will ask you 'the client' to sign a disclaimer prior to the treatment, if the treatment can't go ahead, we will re-book and ask you to bring in a note from your doctor or specialist before we carry out the treatment. This information will be filed with your treatment record card.
Wellbeing - Please consult your doctor before participating in Crimson Catz Wellness and Lifestyle Programme.
We reserve the right to:
- refuse to accept any candidate we believe to be unsuitable for the programme.
- ask for a doctor's note from clients before participating in the programme.
- Payments - Cash payments only on the premises, payment via paypal on the consultancy and training academy page for courses and Supercover make-up. If preferred, bank transfers are acceptable, we will pass you details when relevant.
- Links - These terms and conditions only cover this Website. Any links within this Website to other websites are not covered by this policy and we accept no responsibility nor liability for the content of websites which are not under our control.
- Products - We know you won't be disappointed, but due to hygiene reasons we cannot exchange tools or cosmetics. Please ensure that you know exactly what you wish to buy before purchasing your items online or in the salon.
- Payments – Monies, need to be paid in advance; we accept BACS transfers.
- Attendance – Please turn up to any event at least 15 minutes before we start.
- Cancellation – Failure to show up at any paid workshop session will mean that you will forfeit your payment.
- Refreshments – We will have fruit juice or water available to you during the day, however, please do bring in a soft drink top up and your lunch.
- Contact details - This website is owned and operated by Evilsoft UK on behalf of Crimson Catz. 15 Lonsdale Close, Luton, Beds, England, LU3 2ND. Mobile no 07887937070 & 07786088126. e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
© Crimson Catz ® 2012