The skin camouflage make-up course is ideal for current make-up artists or therapists looking to add a new string to your bow. You may come across people from all walks of life who may not want to have their birthmarks, tattoos, scarring or other problem areas on show. You will be able to cover up these areas effectively and know what to do and how to advise your client. Being able to colour match your client’s skin tone is very important. Please see the table below for course content.
The skin camouflage course outline:
- Client consultations
- Psychological issues
- Colour theory
- Skin colour matching/mixing
- Scar tissue cover up - on body/hands
- Facial symmetry
- Removal of products from the skin
- Tattoo cover up
- Acne, port wine stain, melasma and rosacea application.
- Terminology used when with clients.
- Apply basic make-up over remedial areas on the face.
- You will build a portfolio without causing any insensitivity to your client.
- How to prescribe skin camouflage products to your client and what they should do with it.
Upon successful completion you will gain a diploma for the skin camouflage course.
The cost of the course is £480.